Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good Morning

Feeling good this morning- a bit tired as I didn't sleep all that well, but back at work after time off for the holidays. I took Lucca for a walk yesterday afternoon, boy is he getting old. We walked about 1.75 miles, but he was really dragging the last 1/4 mile. I was thinking more last night about resolutions and have decided to try and do 100 situps each day for the next 100 days. Meant to take a picture last night so I can document results- but will take one this evening. Also, would like to try and learn/practice yoga in the new year. My borther talks about how he loves it and provides his such relief and calm/cleansing feeling, which is something I need more of in my life. http://fitmommydiaries.blogspot.com/2013/12/all-about-yoga.html

No comments:

Post a Comment