Friday, January 24, 2014

Friendships

I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends who support, listen, and help guide me through so many things. It seems that if life you have friends at different stages of your life who at the time provide what you need then. In the past few years I have been so fortunate to have bonded with an amazing group of woman who can appreciate working full time, juggling multiple chidren, and enjoying life all at the same time. I find it interesting that the friendships I have are so strong for a handfull of women, like my core, that I can share anything with them and know that they too can do the same. This security brings me such joy and happiness. I love the calls/rants, the texts to see how sick kids are feeling, the few times we get together as just moms for a coffee or drink, and the long runs which help to gel things even more. Today I feel so blessed to have such amazing, strong, supportive friends and look forward to even more memories with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment